Sunday, June 1, 2008

Shocking.....

I seem to be one of the few people that conduct electricity like copper. I mean my kids just set foot on a piece of plastic playground equipment and ZAP! I get lit up like a Christmas Tree. The kids don't seem to appreciate it either.

Well, this is one of those few cases in a Man's life that neither duct tape or epoxy will fix the problem.
My solution, spray it down with static guard and wear my yard gloves (picture below). Sure I look like a duffus but hey, I am married and I have triplets, who do I need to impress? It worked! Now if I can just get our stroller from charging me up in grocery stores we will be good to go. I actually saw the spark a week ago when I reached for a can of beans. Talk about a diet plan.

Another "Your Mama joke" for you,
Your mama's teeth are so yellow that when she smiles traffic slows down:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Al,

You had me rolling this morning as I read through the latest entries. I showed Anna and Jim their cousins - they got a good laugh too!

Keep the faith brother!