Sunday, June 29, 2008

The triplets are swingers....

Next up was the swings. I think the CFO almost threw up she was so nervous about them on this ride. Which is a role reversal for us. I am usually the one saying "I don't think that would be a good idea" or "no, it's too close to their bed time, don't get them rilled up." But this time I was not worried, it felt good:)

Addison: "This ride ROCKS! Doesn't my hair look great in the wind?



Jackson: "Whoa! This is almost as fast as Dad's company car, the minivan."


William: "I wonder what the top speed for this is. Of course you would have to be cautious taking into account the weight of the occupants, the centrifugal force increasing with speed and the tensile strength of these chains. I see why people enjoy this ride, it is fun, I like it."


Your mama so ugly she has to sneak up on a glass of water,

Al

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Those pictures look great! Thanks for reminding me about this Athens event. I cannot wait to take Finley and Chloe in a few weeks when we visit. Keep up the good work with your three--I enjoy reading your blog.