Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The IDIOT show continues....

I think Despair, Inc. has it right with their "Customer Disservice" Lithograph: "We're not satisfied until you're not satisfied." This should hang in the office of Whirlpool/Jenn-Air and A&E Factory Service. I blogged about these members of MENSA (LOTS of sarcasm there if you did not catch it) before. OK, first they had to come out and see the crack I told them about in my new cooktop - they might as well said "We don't trust you." So once they saw the crack they ordered the new cooktop and scheduled the "install" two weeks later. They said "we will ship the cooktop to your house to save time."

OK, so the "install" was scheduled for 6/26. I have not seen the cooktop delivered yet so I called them. The said, well it looks like it is on backorder and won't be to the warehouse until 6/30. So now I have another "install" date of 7/7. So it will be two months before this thing is fixed. I called Whirlpool to complain. So I dial in my number as their message says then once you get a representative I have to give my number, address, model number of the cooktop AND the serial number! I asked her if they ever save this information for future reference. She said, "yes sir we do, we just like to verify it each time." What I heard is "We just like to make you jump through meaningless hoops each time to really get you peeved." So I told her my issue with A&E Factor Services. She said "I am sorry about that, is there anything else I can help you with?" I said, well thank goodness you all don't run a Dr.'s office, all of your patients would die:)

I will be VERY surprised if they don't come out on 7/7 just to verify that the cooktop is here THEN actually schedule a date to install it:)

They are as think as I dumb they are...

Al

No comments: