This is why you should work to live, not live to work. Of course that is easy to say when my life is my work:)
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAINS PROFUSE SARCASM. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE OR GET SARCASM PLEASE STOP READING. YES, I MEAN YOU. A self-proclaimed work-aholic has a new job... raising our triplets! If you enjoy sarcasm, dry humor and a bit of bantering then read on. If not, I feel sad for you:)
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised.
George F. Will (1941 - )
I have some observations....
1. Sarcasm in a note such as this is not funny. I almost always appreciate sarcasm but this makes me want throw bologna on your car.
2. Do not tape ANYTHING to a painted door. Ever heard of vandalism?
3. Nice job assuming the worst. I guess if one of my children cried you would call Social Services on me as I must be abusing them.
4. Nice passive aggressive behavior.... not even signing the note. I have half the mind, that is all I have, to walk door to door and ask all the neighbors if they wrote it.
5. If you are going to do all the above things please, please, write a note that at least sounds like you were sober when you wrote it. What do foxes have to do with any of this?
By the way, we paid a friend to house sit for the weekend. The dog was out one night as he would not come in for her. But she was up till 1 or 2 and did not hear anything.
Gotta love people:)
Look for the ridiculous in everything and you will find it.Jules Renard (1864 - 1910)
|Counter by website-hit-counters.com gallery.|
I don't want someone else putting their morals and values on our kids.They may not do as I ask but... Just try putting an employee in the corner for time out