Friday, November 14, 2008

The Triplets head to the reunion days 4 and 5

The CFO did a much better job keeping the kids quiet on her morning than I did. She leaped out of bed when Jackson again started SCREAMING... DADDY! DADDY! DADDY! at 5:30 EST Sunday morning. I got to sleep till 8:30 am. After breakfast, getting ready and packing we headed to my Dad's for brunch (lunch by the time we got there.) My Aunt and Uncle drove in from out of town to visit and some friends came by. This was a stressful couple of hours to say the least. My Dad loves antiques, has a condo (no running room for the kids) and we had eight adults and Triplets in about 400 square feet consisting of a kitchen, dining area and living area. We all had a great time then headed out of town. We stayed with our friends again on the way home.

The kids slept in till 6:30 am EST this time and we got on the road around 9am. We stopped at Cracker Barrel for lunch. The kids LOVE stacking checkers and the rocking chairs. Addison had two HUGE meltdowns while we were there and Jackson had one.

Below are pictures of us at my Dad's then us at Cracker Barrel. Including Addison and I having a little "chat" about her melt downs:)








I write down everything I want to remember. That way, instead of spending a lot of time trying to remember what it is I wrote down, I spend the time looking for the paper I wrote it down on.
Beryl Pfizer

Al

No comments: