Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Kids are smarter than parents

I know my title is no shock to any parent out there. They control, manipulate, confuse, distract, and plot their way into our hearts. But what really surprises me is when they figure out something I can't. The geek in me yells out in protest:)

Our science center has a exhibit where you can fly a model plane. You control the speed of fans and the controls of the plane. But of course kids over the years (months) have messed up the controls so they don't work well. I tried "flying" the plane for the kids, no luck. A little while later I look back to see this.....



William not only started the exhibit but got the plane in the air... that big head comes in handy:)


An economist is a surgeon with an excellent scalpel and a rough-edged lancet, who operates beautifully on the dead and tortures the living.
Nicholas Chamfort (1741 - 1794)

Al

No comments: