Monday, November 3, 2008

Don't the Triplets know about Day Light Savings?

OK, I have done my best to explain to the kids that they "can" sleep in now that Day Light Savings Time is in effect. But to no avail. They now wake up at 6am instead of 7am. I know they will eventually get back on schedule but right now this is messing up my mojo:)

The kids brought in a good haul on Halloween. If you are not familiar with Birmingham it is VERY hilly. We had some friends come over with their two kids and we all went trick or treating. We were out for two hours and hit about 15 houses. When we lived in Texas we could have hit 15 houses in about 30 minutes. The kids did great and only once did I have a "talking to" with one of the kids, Jackson.

Our neighborhood was packed with kids. I still don't get the whole deal where the parents follow the kids around in their car. OK, I will assume that they want to be part of the event but they are not physically able to do all the walking. So the kids got their first (and last for a while) taste of chocolate. Addison liked it so much she would not swallow it until there was nothing left. Chocolate drool is a thing to behold:)



The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously.
Hubert H. Humphrey (1911 - 1978)


Al

No comments: