Thursday, July 3, 2008

Man down, man down....

We are going through a lot of firsts in our house. First kid(s), first time being spit up on (excluding college), first time being peed on (including college) etc....

Some firsts are not welcome.... yesterday morning Jackson wakes up screaming, nothing new. What was new?.... Walking in to see Jackson naked, screaming at his dirty diaper in the corner of his crib. His doll took the brunt of the attack. I almost peed myself it was so funny. I have this weird way of sometimes looking at things as they will look in a few months. I mean come on, a kid screaming at his dirty diaper and poo spread over the crib, doll, glow worm, blanket, book, etc... now that is funny. I mean was the diaper the aggressor in this situation? I think not:)


I have heard I can use duct tape to fix this. YES, FINALLY a man solution! Clarification.. a strip of duct tape on the diaper, not the kid:)

All was clean and back in place by bed time.

Your mama is so cross-eyed she can stand on the front porch and count the chickens in the back yard,

Al

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodess! Truly hilarious. Feel bad for the poor doll.. :)

Denise said...

That is too funny. My hubby got the poopy crib a couple of days ago but instead of screaming, she was laughing.