Thursday, July 23, 2009

Two for two

We went to another Barons baseball game this week with two other families courtesy of a couple at our Church. When we got in the ballpark we noticed that where we usually sit down the first base line was full so we went to the third base line. Sure enough a couple of foul balls were hit our way. Luckily they were all grounders:) Addison and Jackson worked their magic and each walked away with a baseball!

Not only did they get a game ball but they also got an ornament and little beanbag baseball from Santa. Not sure who came up with Christmas in July events but the kids loved it! They didn't even scream when they saw him, a HUGE improvement over Christmas:)

The only bad part of the night was after we got home. All of a sudden Jackson started screaming and scratching his feet. Turns out some fire ants got him at the ball park and they had really started to itch. A little Benadryl cream later and he was all good.



I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
Jack Handey (1949 - ), Deep Thoughts


Al

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

I need to start bringing some kids with me to games! I've been waiting my whole life to get a ball. Actually, I did go with a kid once and on our way out they just handed him a ball! Boy, those 2 1/2 year olds are lucky!