Thursday, July 2, 2009

How do you get it all done?

I still wonder how stay at home parents get it all done. I feel I get a good bit of stuff done but there is still a lot I need (want) to do. My #1 goal, outside of raising the kids, is to get everything done around the house M-F so we don't have to do anything on the weekends. That leaves our weekends for family time.

One way I can see more things getting done is if I can keep it "fun" for the kids. Here the kids help Daddy play with his new "toys."





I hope that when I die, people say about me, 'Boy, that guy sure owed me a lot of money.'
Jack Handey

Al

2 comments:

DaddyMan said...

I hear you! Best I've found so far is have a clean sink in the morning, run the dishwasher overnight, empty it in the morning (and teach the little ones to load it during the day), and do at least one load of laundry a day.

And I vacuum while the kids are finishing up lunch.

The rest all comes a 2-3 minute attacks during the day as needed (or discovered).

Unknown said...

That is what I'm talking about... Child Labor!! lol