Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I could have lived a thousand years and done without seeing THAT!

I just knew it was going to happen sooner or later. Maybe it is the realist in me, maybe it was karma but it came back to bite me thrice! You always think you are prepared for the worst. You try to think about what you will do and you get yourself mentally prepared. Putting together scenarios with different outcomes. There is a plan B, C and sometimes even a D. I have worked very hard to prevent it from ever happening. Now that it has happened I have a "renewed vigor and enthusiasm not seen by many" (anyone know where that quote is from?) to prevent it from ever happening again. But at least I have now been to precipitous edge, looked over it and lived to tell about it....

What am I talking about you ask?




The poopie in the "Little Swimmers!" Yep, ALL THREE of them! I will spare you the details but let's just say I "discovered" it, I was NOT informed of it:( Luckily I had a hose at my disposal:) It gave a whole new meaning to the phrase "that is just wrong."



A little inaccuracy sometimes saves tons of explanation.
Saki (1870 - 1916)

Al

1 comment:

Miss Kelly said...

Unfortunately that is Murphy's Law at its best. I am a much more concerend that Addison is swimming topless!!! That may come back to haunt you later! :)