Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday, Monday.....

Last week was tough on everyone. The CFO was working crazy overtime due to it being the end of the fiscal year for the company she is with. She worked till about 8 or 9pm each night which meant she did not see the kids much. Weeks like that are tougher on her than me. The in-laws came down Friday night and flew out Saturday morning for an Alaskan cruise. They borrowed our camera so I will be sharing some older photos this week. On a separate note, my Mother-In-Law wanted me to explain in my blog that it is not her side of the family that is late for things, duly noted:) We went to the YMCA's pool last night for the first time with the kids and they loved it! One funny thing happened... Jackson tripped while he was in the baby pool and his head went under. After I grabbed him he came up choking a little on the water but yelling YEAH! and clapping his hands:) Jackson has another check-up on his foot today so keep us in your prayers.



The kids did some more racing this weekend.



In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.
Konrad Adenauer


Al

No comments: