Sunday, August 24, 2008

A busy Saturday

We had a great Saturday but it was a busy one. After breakfast we had an appointment at a pottery party. No, it is not Tupperware. This is much more expensive:) It is a great way to make keep sakes for yourself or for gifts with your kid's hand prints. You first choose the pottery you want. They have a WIDE selection from $14 to $85. Then they help put your child's hand print(s) on it in a color of your choice. You can also add little phrases. One of the pieces we got was a coffee mug for the CFO with "You can't scare me, I've got triplets" on it.

So after an hour of finger painting we went to Sam's Club to have pizza for lunch. I feel bad going sometimes as it seems that when I go to order I am interrupting the employee's more important tasks like talking to other employees:) A sloth could beat these people in a foot race and their service lacks "service."

We then headed home and put the kids down for a nap. Addison had other plans so I got her settled a little later and missed my nap time. But I did get a lot done. Jackson woke up about 3:30 and we went to the grocery store. Everyone asked about William and Addison. Jackson enjoys his one on one time!

After dinner we had baths and off to bed!


It is hard to believe how far we have come in 23 months


"The trouble with our times is that the future is not what it used to be."
Paul Ambroise Valery

Al

No comments: