Thursday, December 11, 2008

Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam.....

I feel like I must be in a version of the Monty Python Spam skit. Except mine is "Back to bed." We took the rails off a week or so ago and now the Triplets are taking full advantage of their new found freedom. But as I tell them... "Liberty and Freedom has it's price." Their price is being carted back to bed by Daddy if they get out of bed after being put down for a nap or down for the night. Tuesday night Jackson was taken back six or seven times (forgot which due to lack of sleep.)

William was always with him but was smart enough to run back to bed when he saw me coming. He reminded me of characters in video games. You know how sometimes you have another character that follows you around to help with your quest but as soon as you die or something bad happens he runs off? That is William! He is Jackson's wingman. He needs to learn the Top Gun motto - never leave your wingman:)

But I still thank God for every moment with them. Maybe not at every exact moment but I do every night and several times a day:)

William headed down to greet Daddy one morning.



Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff.
Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)
Al

1 comment:

Denise said...

Cute pictures! I feel your pain in the taking back to bed all night long!