Friday, December 12, 2008

Holy cow! The Triplets stay in their beds!

God was smiling on us night before last. No visitors in the night. The Triplets even slept till 7:30am! Wonders never cease:) AND they were all well enough to go to their "Daddy Day Out" program. After I dropped them off at school I went over to my Mom's place to move some boxes for her. The CFO, I and the Triplets love having her in town. We went to the grocery store and then I headed home to clean the house and fix some of the chicken I bought. They had chicken breasts buy one get one free. So I cleaned, breaded and cooked a total of 16 split breasts yesterday/last night.

At breakfast yesterday the kids decided they wanted hold their bananas rather than have me cut them up - "I hold it" was the chorus they were singing. VERY similar to the seagulls in Finding Nemo saying "mine." So hold them they did....



Electricity is actually made up of extremely tiny particles called electrons, that you cannot see with the naked eye unless you have been drinking.
Dave Barry (1947 - ), "The Taming of the Screw"


Al

No comments: