Friday, December 19, 2008

No more keepsakes for kids please.....

Every parent wants to buy "special" gifts for their kids to keep later in life. But let's face it, most kids will not want this stuff! How many of you have gotten the question from your parents "When can you come and get all of your stuff?" So let's do everyone a favor and stop the insanity. Maybe it is different with girls but boys are not very sentimental about things.

But with all that said, our Triplets have really enjoyed playing with all my old toys! The CFO is amazed at the amount of toys my parents saved. I am amazed that the toys are still in working condition:)




Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered. What I don't like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.
Phyllis Diller

Al my office party is very small this year and I am the DD:)

No comments: