Saturday, December 13, 2008

The best store bought brownies EVER

Betty Crocker Hershey's Triple Chunk. I found these a few years ago by chance and have never bought anything else since. The CFO loves this time of year because she adds pomegranate seeds with the brownie and Blue Bell Vanilla Bean ice cream. Which, by the way, is the best ice cream EVER. Not necessarily Vanilla, just Blue Bell. Oh, give Ben and Jerry a rest:)

So I just made a batch of these babies this week and we are "indulging" over the weekend. Leftovers go to work with the CFO on Monday:)

On a side note we had a friend that was visiting say something VERY funny a while back about pomegranates... She said "Pomegranates... there is not much to eat, they are full of seeds!"

I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.
Pablo Picasso (1881 - 1973)

Al

No comments: