Tuesday, December 23, 2008

School's out for Winter....

It has a different ring to it than School's out for Summer use to for me:) Yep, for the next three weeks it is me and the Triplets. The CFO is taking some time off but thanks to Murphey she is not able to take off as much as she had hoped. Corporate Audit is paying them a visit for a routine audit the first of the year and they keep sending document requests... Merry Christmas!

No worries, I still have the YMCA to keep me sane:) I have been reading "The Shack" during my workouts. I HIGHLY recomend this book! It really helps shape your understanding of God and the Trinity.

Some fun pics of the kids from last week....







When we were children we were grateful to those who filled our stockings at Christmas time. Why are we not grateful to God for filling our stockings with legs?
G. K. Chesterton

Al

1 comment:

Lynn Leaming said...

I really enjoyed the Shack as well!! Just knowing that God wants so much to be in relationship with me that He will relate to me in whatever way it takes. Hope ya'll have a great Christmas.