Monday, December 15, 2008

Do the Triplets want to go see Santa?

"Uh huh" was the response. They actually seemed excited as we waited in line Saturday night for an hour in the cold to see Santa. This is an annual family outing the in-laws do so it was the five of us, my brother in law, his wife, their twins (almost three) and the CFO's parents. It was only 40 degrees or so and windy:)


We warned everyone that we did not expect this to go well. They all said, you may be surprised. Right, and maybe monkeys will fly out of my... well, let's just say I was hoping for the best but prepared for the worst.


The twins went first and they LOVED Santa. They were, however, disappointed that Santa did not have the kitty that they want for Christmas with him:) While we were "on deck" I could see, hear, and feel the trepidation of the Triplets. It was go time....


Jackson locked on to me like he was waiting for the 8 second horn to sound when riding a bull, William was OK and standing with Santa. Not sure what happened with Addison and the CFO's Mom but I heard the screaming. I got Jackson on his knee and the CFO snapped the pictures...




Jackson immediately fell off his knee and pandemonium ensued!


I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.
Shirley Temple


Al

No comments: