Monday, June 21, 2010

Wait, hold that while I get the camera

One of the things you learn as a parent is that you almost never have the camera handy when you need it. This is especially true for us as we have a digital SLR with an external flash and two piece flash diffuser. Fortunately for me Addison is our little drama queen and she loves giving me "looks." So she held it.... I not only got the camera but I also got a series of pictures. These are the best two.


I forgot what I did to warrant this look but I am sure I deserved it:) The best weapon in a SAHD's or SAHM's arsenal?.... humor!

Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.
Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)

Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching?
Dennis and Wendy Mannering

Al

No comments: