Friday, June 11, 2010

Oh the joy of yard work

One of the many things that I do not like doing but I love being done is weed pulling. The CFO has been pulling weeds 15 minutes a day for about a week now and is really making a dent. We had our yard redone not long ago and we are being bombarded by weeds since the earth was turned up so much. Too bad the plants/trees don't grow like the weeds:)

The other weekend we were in the back yard with the Triplets and some friends when I decided to pull some weeds. I noticed some poison ivy coming back so I thought I ought to take care of it before the kids got into it. I was very careful not to let any of it touch me. Unfortunately I was not as careful when my nose itched:(


Notice the red strip across my nose? Well, all the kids at VBS did:) lol

A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken.
James Dent

That is the saving grace of humor, if you fail no one is laughing at you.
A. Whitney Brown

Al

No comments: