Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The last week before school

This is the last week before the Triplets' schools starts again, whew! Thanks in large part to the CFO we have one down (for the most part) and two left to go where potty training is concerned. Addison is now wearing big girl underwear but does ask for a diaper when she needs to go poo-poo. She still sleeps in a pull up but wakes up from her naps dry and can go up to 3 hours (yesterday) without going. That's my girl!

Jackson likes going in the potty both pee-pee and poo-poo but seems to have the attention span issue. He'll be playing then look at me with the very sad look and say "I went pee-pee in my pull up." William is also there on the pee-pee part but has not dropped "the kids off at the pool" yet:)

I have been "lazy" with pictures lately. I will get some up soon.

Doing nothing is very hard to do ... you never know when you're finished.
Leslie Nielsen

Al

No comments: