Monday, January 12, 2009

Does Willy Wonka have a jail?

Everybody knows I am VERY sarcastic and quite a smarty pants. I also sometimes offend people or make them mad with some of my comments that not everyone finds funny. In the spirit of full disclose I want remind you that my family, my in-laws and a lot of their friends read this blog. So when I comment about anything dealing with family they have already heard what I am writing in the blog.


We are very blessed that the CFO's Mother loves buying cute outfits for the kids. As you may know "cute" outfits are exponentially more expensive than "nice" outfits:) Between her bargain shopping at all the boutiques and my Mom sewing for the kids they have plenty of outfits for special occasions. But I can't help finding the humor in EVERYTHING, even what the kids wear.


One set of clothes the Triplets recently wore are VERY cute but also VERY funny. The first time I saw them all I could think is that "If Willy Wonka had a jail for Oompa Loompas this would be their jail clothes."

I really do think they look cute in them but I still giggle when they wear them:)


You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.
Jack London (1876 - 1916)


Al

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

Those are so cute. They are much better than some of the outfits I wore as a child...but that was the 90s.