Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cleaning out the basement....

The CFO and I finally got everything coordinated to be able to dedicate two days to cleaning out our basement. I have never had a basement before and it is GREAT for storage but when we moved here nine months ago everything that did not have a "place" in the house got put in the basement. Add to that we have been adding to the stuff in the basement over the last nine months and I am not very good at putting things back where the belong.... We have a mess on our hands.


I am starting to come to terms with the fact that I am a bit of a hoarder:) I have enough cables to wire a house with Cat5 cable, phone cable and coaxial cable. Not to mention all the rechargers, splitters, and other assorted AV and computer cables. I keep telling my Mom if you need it don't buy it, I have it:) You will soon see a lot of our things on ebay:)


Who knew that string could be such a great toy... note to self, do not let kids play with string. It quickly becomes a noose around the neck when someone else wants to play tug of war.




The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies is lunch.
Michael Friedman


Al

No comments: