Thursday, January 29, 2009

Breakfast with the Triplets....

Now that the kids have been getting up earlier (6am) they usually have a say-so in what they eat for breakfast. We are playing around with the idea of having a "Triplet of the day" (TOD). Then the TOD would get to decide things like what they have for meals. But until then I limit their choices and it is a combination of:
  1. What two out of three want - they need to learn how to loose sooner or later:)
  2. What I want to cook - they need to get use to "The Man" keeping them down:)
  3. How much time we have - reheating is quicker than cooking
I know, I have been told by a friend's child that I am "strict" and "tough." Ha! Just wait till they get a teacher, coach and a boss:)


Now they frequently bring their "Peeps" to breakfast with them:)




I can't understand it. I can't even understand the people who can understand it.
Queen Juliana (1909 - 2004), of the Netherlands


Al

No comments: