Friday, September 18, 2009

The whine flu

No, the title is not a typo. We have been having a bout of the "whine flu." I think it has merged with another flu strain known as the "crying flu." I am worried that it will one day become the annoying "whying flue."

William has the worst case with Addison having bouts of the "mine flue." You may also be familiar with the German variant that she frequently picks up called the "nein flu."

We were told by a friend back in TX who nannied for us that 2 3/4 was the toughest age and I now believe it. I, for one, try to bury any "feelings" I have so all this emotion reminds me of my favorite quote.....

I don't like how emotions make me feel.
Jon

Al

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I think we're going to have to stop hanging out with you guys because Caleb and Ethan have been showing some of the same symptoms. I guess it is contagious :)

--Rachel

Lynn Leaming said...

I know it isn't funny on a day in and day out basis....but thanks for the laugh!!