Friday, September 4, 2009

OK, I am an idiot, so what's new?

Yesterday morning the phone rings.... it is our neighbor. Here is how the conversation went...
  • Me: "Hello"
  • Neighbor: "Were you at Wal-Mart earlier today?"
  • Me: "Yes"
  • Neighbor: "Did you leave your coupon book?"
  • Me: "Ughhhh, yes"
  • Neighbor: "When I pulled in I saw something in a cart and when I looked through it I saw your name"
  • Me: "You ROCK!"
I have almost done this several times but I have always been saved by the kids. Well, they were in school yesterday morning so I was on my own.. no bueno:) To make things worse I had a few rebate Visa cards in there along with some membership (Zoo, Science Center, etc...) cards. God saved me again! No way that happened by chance.

The best car safety device is a rear-view mirror with a cop in it.
Dudley Moore (1935 - 2002)

Al

No comments: