Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Rosie strikes again!

You may remember that Addison's Train "Rosie" has a history... She likes to eat hair. Rosie has gotten Addison twice before. Last night she struck again but she hit a different target... William! William was making a "tunnel" for Rosie to go through when she struck. He started saying "Ow, ow, ow" but he was not yelling or crying. I thought maybe he was stuck in that position. After quickly surveying the situation I saw Rosie in his hair. I turned her off but before I could do anything else William pulled her out of his hair. Rosie kept her prize, his hair. He did not cry or anything. The CFO asked "William, did that hurt?" His answer? "It didn't hurt that bad." He has a VERY high pain threshold. I think anyone else that had a chunk like that ripped from their head would at least shed a tear but not my "bruiser" William:)


The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.
Georgia Harkness

Al

No comments: