Monday, September 14, 2009

I want to hold baby Trip

At the Triplets' "family" Birthday party William out of no where said "I want to hold baby Trip," his newest Cousin. Much to our surprise, the CFO walked in the room to find William holding baby Trip. Well, Mimi helped:) He kissed baby Trip then checked him out and his fingers. You can see how happy William was in these pictures. I think that was the best Birthday present he got:)





Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Al

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi William! Three years ago everybody wanted to hold Baby William, and Baby Addison and Baby Jackson. Looks like you did a great job holding Baby Trip.
Now you are the big three year old cousins. Wow! I hope you all have a great birthday today. I meant to get a card in the mail. Happy belated birthday to you to, Al. Love to all, Beth (and Bob)