Friday, October 30, 2009

The hits just keep on coming...

I was silly enough to think that William tossing his cookies once on Saturday and once on Sunday were just flukes. Well, yesterday I got a call about 30 minutes after dropping the kids off at their day out program to hear that Jackson decided to redecorate his classroom with his bile:( When I picked him up he was a happy camper and felt well the rest of the day. Now I am just waiting to see what happens today. Oh yeah, can't wait to see if Addison, the CFO or I get this bug.

On a funnier/not so funny note, I was preparing chicken Parmesan last night while the Triplets were "playing" upstairs. When I headed up after getting it in the oven I found this.....


The writing on the walls was not as extensive as I first thought but it is a good thing the CFO wanted to paint their room anyway:) They got their little hands on the dry erase markers.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
Oscar Wilde

It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority. By definition, there are already enough people to do that.
G. H. Hardy

Al

2 comments:

Ryan said...

The picture is Priceless...Addison looks as though she has no idea what happened...but the boys look VERY guilty...very nice.

Marie said...

That's great!!! Do dry erase markers wash off?