Friday, October 16, 2009

I knew it!

Like I said yesterday, I was jinxing myself. I awoke at 5:30 am this morning to the sounds of whining, crying and coughing..... and that was just Jackson. I then rolled over to see William staring at me. I wonder why it doesn't freak me out or scare me to wake up seeing one of the Triplets staring at me? I guess I am just use to it:) I put William in bed then went to the other side of the bed to see what Jackson's issue was. He was asleep on the floor. He pointed to the bed. As I have a two kid limit in bed I guess I was odd man out, oh well.

I got up to start my day only to be joined by William a few minutes later. He will be a VERY tired boy later, as will I:) I took William to the Doctor yesterday for his cough and was pleased (sarcasm) to hear that it only lasts about two to three weeks. I usually take the Triplet that is the sickest. This time William came out on top. Addison actually pitched a fit because she was not going to the Doctor. They LOVE the Doctor. I am glad "Bruiser" William went because he did not even flinch when they pricked his finger and drew blood. Nope, no reaction at all. He just watched with interest as she squeezed the blood from his finger for what seemed like a couple of minutes. What was his reply when the CFO asked him if it hurt? You guessed it.... "it hurt a little bit but not that bad." I feel bad for the kid that picks a fight with him:)

I seldom end up where I wanted to go, but almost always end up where I need to be.
Douglas Adams

I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person.
Rita Mero

Al

No comments: