On the upside:
- You can always put more clothes on.
- You don't sweat so showers are optional.
- Three year olds get MUCH less dirty with long sleeves and long pants on.
- No mosquitoes.
- No snakes.
- You have a good, check that, a VERY good reason to build a big fire.
- You can actually justify staying up later by the fire.
- You can even justify SMORES as you need something to do while keeping warm:)
- It was COLD!!!!!!!!
- Snot flows freely in the cold.
- Gloves are NOT easy to get on or keep on a three year old.
- Three year olds are NOT easy to keep in a sleeping bag.
- Potty trips were VERY tiring. On the upside the Triplets wanted the CFO to take them:)
I got into an argument with a girlfriend inside of a tent. That's a bad place for an argument, because then I tried to walk out and slammed the flap. How are you supposed to express your anger in this situation? Zipper it up really quick?
Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared.