Monday, October 26, 2009

I wasn't expecting that!

We went to the pumpkin patch with the in-laws and our BFFs this past weekend. The weather was cool enough that I had a t-shirt, a long sleeve shirt and a jacket. Most of the time you think of layers as providing warmth, as I did. But on occasion they... well... let's just say they provide protection:) It started getting a little warm when the sun came out so I took my jacket off.

William was being a little whiny but that is nothing new. We stopped to listen to some music when I bent down to ask him if he was OK. He said his tummy hurt and I asked if he needed to go poopie. He said no but I did not believe him. As I turned my head and he proved me wrong.... he puked on my arm. Just like everything else, he just stood there looking a little shocked but not crying. No big display, no loud noises, just the two of us with puke on us:)

I got him cleaned up then put my long sleeve shirt in a grocery bag (usually used for dirty diapers or wet clothes) and put my jacket back on. As usual, he just carried on as if nothing happened after a little TLC from the CFO. Oh well, just another day as a SAHD.


Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do.
Dale Carnegie

Al

1 comment:

Lucco Girls said...

Haha...love the blog. Just came about it through another one...and it's great! I'll be sure to keep up...it'll be interesting to see the difference in raising 3 boys vs 3 girls. ;-)