Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lock in with the Triplets

Our minivan has been slipping gears so the CFO took it in today so the Triplets and I had a lock-in. William was pitiful again this morning so we watched TV a good bit and played some. After lunch and breathing treatments everyone took a good nap and awoke as new kids. Everyone was good to go tonight so I hope we are on the back side of this round of crud.

Of course the dealership couldn't duplicate the problem so we will wait for it to get worse. Can't wait for it to go out on me in rush hour, in the rain with the Triplets. Such an optimist I am:)

I have been slacking on taking pictures lately. I will try to get some new ones ASAP.

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
Maria Robinson

Al

1 comment:

Amanda said...

When we had our truck it used to make this crazy grinding/demon like sound that the dealership could never duplicate either, funny how that happens, right?