Monday, August 30, 2010

That is cute

Last night we had our usual little visitor in our bed, Jackson.  I only noticed this because someone laughing woke me up.  Yep, you heard me right, laughing.  I was a bit annoyed but I quickly went back to sleep until I was once again roused from my slumber by laughter.  OK, that's it.  He's getting back in his bed.  I got up and went around to the other side of the bed where he was and to my surprise he was asleep.  I only noticed this when I picked him up and it startled him.  "Oh" I thought "that's cute... annoying but cute."  So rather than vanquishing him to his abode I just moved him to my side of the bed so the CFO could get a god nights sleep.  No more laughing ensued.

A cute picture of the little giggler from an evening at the kiddie carnival.


I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it.

Harry S Truman (1884 - 1972)

There are too many people, and too few human beings.
Robert Zend

Al

No comments: