Monday, August 23, 2010

Sneaky

The CFO (and I) bought a new comforter set over the weekend.  It is one of those sets that speaks to America's (and my) over indulgence of stuff.  Not because of it's cost as it was a screaming deal but because it has nine pillows.  Two of which are those unusable square euro sham pillows.  I even had to go buy euro sham pillows to go in the shams.  They are called "shams" for a reason:)

William and I were talking in my bedroom when he looked at the mountain of pillows on our bed.  He pointed to it and we had a brief conversation:
  • William:  "I can hide behind all those pillows."  
  • Daddy:  "No, you are not allowed to play on Mommy and Daddy's bed."
  • William: "Well, when you go in there (pointing to the kitchen) I will sneak behind you and hide behind them"
We are working on the concept that even if Mommy and Daddy cannot see you make a bad choice it is still a bad choice and you are not allowed to do it.  Funny how we (I) think we can hide stuff from God too:)

Sex education may be a good idea in the schools, but I don't believe the kids should be given homework. 
Bill Cosby 

Al

No comments: