Saturday, September 6, 2008

My guilty pleasures...

I have mentioned before that I do not have any hobbies to eat up my time and that is true. But I do jump from one "addiction" to another periodically. Before kids it would be a new video game like Warcraft or Splinter Cell. I would play for six to eight hours at a time. Heck, in college my roommates and I were working on winning Zelda. Somehow the player we were using got deleted and we went back to the beginning after about three weeks of daily playing. So I sat down one day and played for about nine or ten hours to get us back to the same spot. Enough of gaming days...

My latest "addiction" is Dexter. Yes, I call myself a Christian and yes, it is a show with bad language about a serial killer. But he only kills "bad" people:) The CFO and I have been renting season two from Blockbuster and we are a little over half way through the season after three nights of watching. Of course with each episode being an hour that puts me to bed around midnight so I have had to dial back sleep, blogging, writing, etc.... We should be done by the end of the weekend so I can get back to "normal" until my next "little addiction" comes around:)

Some great pics of the kids on the stairs from the CFO's blog


A bore is a man who, when you ask him how he is, tells you.
Bert Leston Taylor, The So-Called Human Race (1922)

Al

No comments: