Monday, September 22, 2008

The in-laws come to town....

The triplets LOVE it when family visits! Their Mimi and Grandaddy visited this weekend. The CFO and I even got to go out to dinner Saturday night. It was with the CFO's boss and his wife before a company going away party and we had a great time.

I am back on my pizza kick. We are taking Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University course at Church and I figure my pizza is better than anything we buy when we go out. I know a lot of people are not big on Dave Ramsey but we are in lesson number three and everything sounds good so far. The only bad thing is that we didn't do this when we were DINKs with lots of "extra" money:( But since I have not perfected my time machine yet, we start where we are ..... So my major contribution to our budget is shaving the grocery bill. Out comes the geek! More details to come.....

We had a great time at the zoo!





Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia.
Charles M. Schulz (1922 - 2000)



Al

No comments: