- Where do you want to go today?
- How many "upgrades" do you want?
- What do you want for breakfast?
- Dad: "William, what kind of cereal would you like for breakfast?"
- William: "I want the cereal with strawberry cuss words"
So I stilled myself and asked:
- Dad: "William, what kind of cuss words?"
- William: "Strawberry cuss words"
Then it hit me.... "clusters."
Man has to suffer. When he has no real afflictions, he invents some.
Some men storm imaginary Alps all their lives, and die in the foothills cursing difficulties which do not exist.
Edgar Watson Howe