Wednesday, December 22, 2010

God loves a cheerful giver

And the Triplets were more than happy to give me and Mimi the stomach flu! :)  It hit me about 3am Monday morning and Mimi got it right after lunch on Monday.  I was down for the count.  Luckily the Triplets survived Monday.... pretty much on their own.

In the morning I fixed coffee for the CFO and put bowls out for the Triplets and fell asleep on the couch.  I woke up a little later, turned on PBS and the Triplets ate cereal (whatever kind they wanted) till lunch time.  I was in and out much of the time.  I served them lunch ala cart in the TV room; turkey and crackers.  We napped from 2-5 and I went back down for the count at 8:30pm.  Let's just say that I have never felt worse than I did on Monday.  Even my most ambitious College adventures did not compare.

We also had a few times where the Triplets "gambled and lost" (as my my college roomates Herge and Bullard would say) so I also got to be on clean up duty.  All in all the house and the Triplets did not look all that bad all things considered.

Merry Christmas!


It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues.
Abraham Lincoln

1 Cross + 3 Nails = 4given
Grandma Jack


Al

No comments: