Saturday, July 31, 2010

Want to go to a football game?

The other morning Addison, Jackson and I were sitting at the breakfast table (funny how that same table is the lunch table, dinner table, craft table, art table, etc....) talking when I was explain the difference between a good ticket and a bad ticket.  The learned a cute thing at Church the other day.  If they think something is good or a good choice they give it a thumbs up and say "right thing."  But when it is bad or a bad choice they give it a double thumbs down and say "wrong thing."  I told them that a ticket from a Police Officer was a wrong thing while a baseball ticket is a right thing.  Jackson then said "a football ticket is a right thing."  I asked if he wanted to go to a football game.  He then said "when we go to a football game we can get a football!"  I chuckled and said "no buddy, you don't get footballs at football games like you do baseballs at baseball games."  To which I got a "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!??????"

I love realizing all the stuff we take for granted.

Here are a few more pictures from our weekend with the in-laws.


 


The future, according to some scientists, will be exactly like the past, only far more expensive.
John Sladek

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.
Bill Shankly

Al

No comments: