Friday, July 2, 2010

They are getting too smart

The other day William looked at me and said "I want all the lip stuff."  He is referring to Chapstick.  The kids LOVE this stuff.  They get it from the CFO.  I avoid any kind of cream, lotion, conditioner, salve, etc... like the plague.  Hey, remember I may stay at home, I may cook, and I may clean but I am still a dude!  William had four in his hand so I said "you have four of them, I don't think you can hold any more."  He really wanted some that was on the kitchen counter because it was a different color than what he had.  William quickly gave two of his tubes of Chapstick to Jackson.  William then looked at me and said "now I can hold more."  I am afraid:)


He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life.
Ralph Waldo Emerson 

Keep your fears to yourself but share your courage with others.  
Robert Louis Stevenson

Al

2 comments:

themommydaddy said...

My triplets are chapstick junkies too. You have a great blog. Do you have a contact button or twitter account. I'd like to get in touch with you.

RunningKicksButt said...

LoL!!!! My girls are lipgloss happy. I hear them repeating to each other what I once told them,"Don't put too much on or you will look like a clown instead of a Princess." Kids are too smart!