Thursday, July 22, 2010

Seven weeks to go.

I was talking with another stay at home parent the other day when we realized that we still/only had seven weeks to go in the Summer until the kids headed back to school/day out programs.  It is a mixed feeling that I have about this.  On one hand I will be happy to start my routine of housework and yard work a again but I will miss all the fun with the Triplets.  Not that we won't have fun when they are in the day out program but it puts us on a tight schedule.

Either way I have seven more weeks to cram more memories into!

God gave us memories that we might have roses in December.  
J.M. Barrie

Memory is a child walking along a seashore.  You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things.  
Pierce Harris, Atlanta Journal

Al

No comments: