Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Rule #6 Don't do the crime if you can't do the time

I heard myself repeating this once again the other day and decided that I needed to add it to our "House Rules."  I was a Criminal Justice major in college so I believe in this adage whole heartedly.  One of the other things I tell the kids is that I will do my best not to lie to them.  So if I say something is going to happen, ya shur ya betcha it's gonna happen.

They hear this rule a lot when they are headed to or in time out, getting an upgrade or any ramification from their actions.  Now if I can just remember that rule in my own life:)

Here are a couple of pics of William and Addison from our recent vacation.  One of which shows Addison doing the time.

 



A human being has a natural desire to have more of a good thing than he needs.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), Following the Equator

Al

No comments: