Thursday, January 14, 2010

Talk, talk, talk, talk, ....

It seems that someone is ALWAYS talking in our house these days. Check that, it seems that two to three someones are always talking in our house/van these days. It is usually a combination of one or two of the Triplets and me. They ask something then don't wait for the answer before asking it over and over and over.... More often then not one of the other Triplets also answers the question. Which for some reason really offends the questioner. Then the "whys" start.

So the other day leaving the gym I turned the tables and why'd them all the way to the van. Before we made it all the way they were all screaming and crying, it was great:) I asked them if they liked it and they said "NO." So I tried to explain how I don't mind and actually enjoy them asking why but they need to give me a chance to answer before the next why. I really don't mind them asking why if they will give me a chance to answer and actually listen to the answer. I think there are too many people in the world, including me, that don't ask why. Call them pot stirrers if you want but people who ask "why" or "why not" respectfully can drive change.

I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.
Pablo Picasso

Al

No comments: