Saturday, January 9, 2010

New addiction

I have a new addiction, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. I thought the game was good until I got introduced to playing online. Believe it or not, if you have the game and high speed Internet you can play online for FREE. One time I was playing there were over 500,000 other people playing!

I was introduced by a good friend's brother. He said it and it is very true; "the story part of the game becomes boring once you play online with seven other people all trying to kill you." He couldn't be more correct. The warning on the game says that you may "experience dizziness, altered vision, eye or muscle twitches, loss of awareness, disorientation, seizures, or any involuntary movement or convulsion." All that AND it is legal! Sign me up:) That's not a warning, it is a sales pitch to guys.

So if I miss a day or two of blogging you can blame it on my new addiction. Not that I am playing instead of blogging, I am sleeping. I was up till 2:30 am playing the other night:(

If you are not criticized, you may not be doing much.
Donald H. Rumsfeld

Al

2 comments:

Ryan said...

See but this addiction sounds healthy to me...I would just go with it...the kids have to nap at some point...that's when you break it out. New rule when the kids sleep you PLAY.

Heather said...

I bought Gary that game for Christmas. Had I known that it would result in such major motion sickness that he would have to spend the next 24 hours in bed, I believe I would have skipped it!!! We have an extra Xbox 360 game if you're interested!