Friday, January 15, 2010

Humor

We have a Cousin staying with us (she rocks) and she helps out with the kids a lot when she is not working 70+ hours a week. I almost peed on myself laughing yesterday morning when I overheard this exchange she had with William while he was holding a bag of M&Ms.

Cuz: What do you do to get those Ms?
William: Use your hands
Cuz: Sorry, what do you have to do to get them?
William: Open the bag
The Triplets get M&Ms for going to the potty:)

Two observations... 1. William has my humor. 2. I am in trouble:)

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.
Henry Ward Beecher

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)

Al