Friday, January 22, 2010

Nap time

Kids have very funny sleeping habits. I feel blessed that our three still take naps. I plan, hope and pray to keep that up till they go to school. Some friends have mentioned that without naps they may go to bed earlier but with the CFO's work schedule and our social engagements going to bed earlier than 8:30 or 9:00 would be tough to stick to.

They usually take 1-2 hour naps on school days and 2-4 hour naps on other days at home. Yesterday their teacher told me that Addison decided not to take a nap. She is usually OK without one so I did not worry about it much. After school we headed to the zoo. Addison was out before we left the parking lot coming home.

The Triplets like to play in the basement/garage so when we got home I unbuckled everyone and headed upstairs to start lunch. After starting the oven I heard the boys but not Addison. When I went to investigate. This is what I found. Too funny!!


A hypocrite is a person who--but who isn't?
Don Marquis

Reality continues to ruin my life.
Bill Watterson (1958 - ), Calvin and Hobbes

Al

No comments: