Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I survived day one of VBS!

I must have been having a weak moment when they asked me:) I am doing the games for the preschoolers this week at VBS (vacation bible school). I wrote it out because I either deleted that out of my memory banks or we never had VBS at my Church growing up. After meeting the CFO I would hear people talk about VBS. I just went along like I knew what they were talking about until I finally asked the CFO. She chuckled like any good Wife would and then told me what it stood for.

Vacation, Bible AND School in the title and kids are excited about it? Who knew:) They even have fun there! The Triplets are still a bit too young to participate but they had a great time with their nursery teachers. I am learning a lot as I see about 40 preschoolers each day AND have 3-4 preteens helping me with the games. That way I get a sneak preview on two ages:)

The in-laws visited this past weekend and we all went out to the local gardens. But of course the Triplets liked the fountains best of all! :)



Unemployment is capitalism's way of getting you to plant a garden.
Orson Scott Card

Al

No comments: