Monday, June 22, 2009

Fathers' Day

The CFO actually surprised me with a great gift for Fathers' Day! This is a VERY rare thing as I am VERY tough to buy for. Well, that is not true... you buy, I take back:) She bought me a great camera bag and there is a very good chance I won't take it back:) We got a surprise visitor while cooking lunch. A VERY cute little dog came to visit us. He had a collar and leash on but no tags. The kids got to play with him for a little while before the CFO noticed the neighbor walking around behind our house.

The Triplets were none too happy about having their new toy go away. Maybe there is another dog in our future....



Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself.
Walter Anderson

Al

No comments: